|Excercising and lipoatrophy
May 2, 2010
Dear Nelson, I would like to know if biking could be a good start for me to take actions for fighting limbs muscle mass loss. Thank you very much.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I think if you want to increase limb volume, machine bench press and leg presses are the two best and safest exercises for those without much exercise experience. Cycling can also help muscle gain, but sometimes at the expense of fat loss, so I do not consider it the fastest way to add volume to skinny arms and legs. Alternating cycling with weight machines is probably not a bad idea, though.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.