Excercising and lipoatrophy

Dear Nelson, I would like to know if biking could be a good start for me to take actions for fighting limbs muscle mass loss. Thank you very much.

I think if you want to increase limb volume, machine bench press and leg presses are the two best and safest exercises for those without much exercise experience. Cycling can also help muscle gain, but sometimes at the expense of fat loss, so I do not consider it the fastest way to add volume to skinny arms and legs. Alternating cycling with weight machines is probably not a bad idea, though.

Nelson

blood sugar
Correct Dosage of Androgel