Please Please I need help with weight loss

Hello Mr.Vergel how are you? I come to you because I am in need of major help.I decided to write and see if you could lead me in the right direction.In 2005 I was diagnosed with full blown AIDS. I had a cd4 of 7 and viral load was over 600,000.During this time I wouldn't get out of bed because of depression.So a few months after being diagnosed I lost the ability to walk.To this day my doctor has never said if it was the AZT that cause this or what.

By my thing is now 2010 I still can't walk and I have gained over a 100 pounds in 5 years because of this.This weight gain and not being able to walk has really depressed me at times.Are there any exercises that you can recommend for me.Or either give me a site I can look on for this help.

My weakness is in the legs. I have great upper body strength.The fact that I can't exercise like I used to has lead to this weight gain.

As of Feb 2010 my cd4 703 and I'm undetectable.I'm so proud of that.But I need a way to help get this weight off me.PLEASE HELP!!!

You may have muscle myopathy (muscle atrophy and weakness). AZT is known to cause it. Sometimes it is reversible, sometimes it takes special efforts to improve it. The use of L-carnitine at 2000-4000 mg a day have shown to improve it. You may want to try it for a month and see how you feel.

Start with this simple exercise at home daily for 20 min a day. Play some music to get you going. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NoU1G19pKQ

or this one with a chair http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq-nldID5A0

Let me know how you do in a month. I will be waiting for your progress report!

nelson

Celiac diease and HIV
Testosterone mistakes