MRI indicated cyst on nerve between T5 and T6 vertabrae

Hi Dr. V., I'm not sure if you can answer this but here goes: AIDS since 2007/2008, t-cells now above 200 and VL less than 75. I have been experiencing severe mid back pain for about three months. Had MRI this past Monday and the results show that there is a cyst on the nreve between the T5 and T6 vertabrae. I have an appointment scheduled with a neurosurgeon in the end of April. I do not know what type of cyst it is and can find no information on the net regarding this. What type of cyst is this and what is the usual treatment for this type of thing? I would think that if it is not treated it, obviously, could cause other problems being located so close to the spinal cord. What are some of the issues I should ask the neurosurgeon when it is time for my appointment? Is this going to result in back surgery? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, SW

Your doctor will tell you. This is a nutrition/exercise/body shape forum.

Please read and answer very scared
Age at time of infction