Please read and answer very scared

Hello Nelson i have a question. I am 24 and had a possible exposure to HIV years ago i took a Elisa test 2 years ago because of some weight loss. the test came back negative since then i have lost so much more mass/weight in the face,neck,arms,lower legs ect. I can olny gain in the breast/stomach also my stools have changed over the years light color and fatty like i am not getting nutrients i do have a kinda high bilirubin and i am always tired/fatige i have not seen a doc since i had my test. my family is very concerned about my health i am very worried it could have been a false negative test. what would u recommend me to do please help. the only other thing i could think of is to see a gastro doc for mabe Malabsorbtion or someting in the gut.

Thanks and i greatly appreciate it.

I would go see a gastroenterologist. There are many symptoms that seem like "HIV infection" that have nothing to do with HIV, and worrying about it needlessly will only bring stress that can affect your health.

nelson

atripla and move free
MRI indicated cyst on nerve between T5 and T6 vertabrae