blueberries good for u right

can blueberries afffect the absorbtion of hiv meds say if you were to eat 1/2 to 3/4 cup a day thanks

Blueberries are full of antioxidants. I would not worry about possible interactions, although we have no data on blueberries and HIV medications. I searched the internet to find any potential P450 effects of blueberries and found none.

Blueberries are rich in a flavonoid called anthocyanins that may be linked to decreased rates on cancer in lab studies. Compared to grapefruit, anthocyanins have been found to be weak inhibitors of the P450 liver metabolic path.

Here is an abstract: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/121385161/abstract?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0

Nelson

Nelson, do you know when Medicare will pay for facial lipoatrophy sessions?
how can i rise my cd4 count....