|Nelson, do you know when Medicare will pay for facial lipoatrophy sessions?
Apr 15, 2010
Nelson, I read about the Medicare decision to cover facial lipoatrophy treatments. Is that set up yet? I am not depressed but am very self conscious about my face. Thanks for all you do for all of us.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
I sent an email to Medicare and got some replies from them. It is still too early to tell how they will set it up. Read more in my blog:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.