Nelson, do you know when Medicare will pay for facial lipoatrophy sessions?

Nelson, I read about the Medicare decision to cover facial lipoatrophy treatments. Is that set up yet? I am not depressed but am very self conscious about my face. Thanks for all you do for all of us.

I sent an email to Medicare and got some replies from them. It is still too early to tell how they will set it up. Read more in my blog:

http://survivinghiv.blogspot.com/2010/04/update-on-medicares-decision-to-help.html

Nelson Vergel

2 lbs a month- Antipsychotics, antidepressants and protease inhibitors
blueberries good for u right