Can Nucleomaxx help people with HIV who are not on meds?

I just wondered if you know of anyone who is taking Nucleomaxx to aid with lipoatrophy/lipodystrophy symptoms and who has not started meds yet? My symptoms are very mild, but are present.

I assume just having HIV would cause some mitochondrial toxicity so the supplement may still help?

Also is there anywhere in the USA to purchase this, I did visit the tabsandmore website and everything is in Euro's, I wasn't sure if they shipped to the USA or not.

Thanks,

T.

I am not crazy about Nucleomaxx. It is a sugar cane based product that not only increases fat under the skin but also fat in the belly (deep fat around the organs). It also increases triglycerides. It takes horribly and it is expensive. It never picked up in the HIV community even when we did not have any options to treat lipoatrophy.

Are you a runner, have used anabolic steroids or have lost weight? I wonder why you would have lipoatrophy before HIV meds.

Nelson

Neck swelling
energy boosters and memory gain