Neck swelling

I am a 26 y.o. man tested positive last year. I have high cd4 counts doctors told me i did not need to be on antiretrovirals. Over the past few moths my lymphnodes in neck & jawline have been swollen. Today the swelling and pain was so bas i admitted myself to the E.R. They ran blood tests, gave me an IV antibiotic and prescription antibiotics. Is this something that should make the swelling go away, or how can i make these swollen lymphnodes go down?

HIV anti-retrovirals may help you even if you have high CD4 cells counts. I am sure they tested you for mumps, mono, or other viruses. But most of us have had that problem in early stages of HIV and it resolves after starting HIV treatments.

Nelson

you asked me to write back with more data.
Can Nucleomaxx help people with HIV who are not on meds?