sculptra fillers

I understand that Medicare has approved with stipulations the facial filler. My Dr. told me yesterday, something re: not able to receive Medicare's "codes" to order....Are you aware of this....Thanks, Texas here!

Yes, that is true. Medicare decided to approve facial reconstruction only for those HIV+ patients with facial wasting and depression. We do not know the details yet about codes and if they will pay for both labor and the products themselves (as part of Medicare Part D). I am waiting for their response. It usually takes a few months to set things up after a decision like this.

As you know, Sculptra and Radiesse are the only two FDA approved options for facial lipoatrophy in the U.S. Both companies have patient assistance program, but even with that help patients still have to pay around $2500 out of their own pockets for labor. So, hopefully this will help!

Stay tuned

Nelson

Question about malabsorbtion of nutrients.
Question about adding muscle mass.