Apr 1, 2010
I work for American Express and they provide free prescription vitamins to all exployees. I asked my doctor to write a prescription but he did not seem to know which one to choose. I take 100 mcg of selenium a day and an over-the-counter multivitamin. Can you recommend a couple prescription multi-vitamins?
Response from Mr. Vergel
There are 58 vitamins listed in the PDR
Find out what vitamins are included in the AMEX insurance formulary and email me back. I can help you decide.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Create Warts On Your Hand?
- Do Most Plastic Surgeons Do Hiv Testing When Doing A Breast Enlargement?
- Can You Increase Cd4 Count With Nutritional Supplements?
- Can A Woman Get Hiv If The Man Didn't Come Inside Her?
- Dry Cough Began 5 Months After Hiv Infection
- Hepatitis C And Body Odor
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.