Apr 1, 2010
I work for American Express and they provide free prescription vitamins to all exployees. I asked my doctor to write a prescription but he did not seem to know which one to choose. I take 100 mcg of selenium a day and an over-the-counter multivitamin. Can you recommend a couple prescription multi-vitamins?
| Response from Mr. Vergel
There are 58 vitamins listed in the PDR
Find out what vitamins are included in the AMEX insurance formulary and email me back. I can help you decide.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.