Apr 1, 2010
I do have high sgpt 2x higher than the normal range.. All my complete blood count is normal except for the sgpt and my glocuse and my ultrasound is normal. I do have diabetes though. The doctors cant figure out whats wrong with me... Are there other lab test that I have to undergo to know whats wrong with me?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Do you have a liver doctor? Have you got tested for Hepatitis B or C? Are you taking any medications or supplements that may be increasing your liver enzymes?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.