mdr

Hi Nelson since you have mdr can you please tell me what your tretment regime is. Have you considered trying herbs with anti viral properties and what to you know about theraputic vaccines?

I am taking a fancy combo

Ibalizumab- an IV every two weeks. It is a monoclonal antobody that coats the CD4 receptor on the T cell to prevent HIV entry

Maraviroc (Selzentry)- a CCR5 entry inhibitor. 2 pill twice a day

Isentress- an entry inhibitor . One pill twice a day

Intelence- a non nuke. Two pills twice a day

Viread- for Hep B. one once a day

There are no herbs proven in studies (yet) to work against HIV. If you have any studies that are not performed in mice or in vitro, please forward.

There are a few therapeutic vaccines and stem cell options being studied now but they are is very early stages of development. I am following them closely.

I am working with doctors in creating a multi drug expanded access program for the few people in the US who have developed resistance to all commercially available medications.

Nelson

Built to Survive?
Workout Supplements