Built to Survive?

Nelson, first off... thank you for your years of HIV research and the literature on the incorporation of AAS. Since being diagnosed with AIDS in Oct 09, (found out when I was hospitized with PCP), I have studied relentlessly on HIV and the use of anablolics. When I was diagnosed with PCP last year my VL was almost 900,000. CD4- 44. I'm now undetectable (on Atripla) and CD4 just crossed the 200 mark! Have a great Doctor that started me on 200 mg/weekly Test E and I have regained the muscle mass and lost the fat that the PCP left me with. I'm 31 years old, and with HAART and the use of AAS, I feel whole again. And btw, my workouts... insane! :) It really makes you feel that you can crush HIV! So my question now... finally right? I left your book "Built to Survive" on an airplane on my way to Miami Beach over New Years- so dissapointing as I had the most pertinent info highlighted. Anways, I have been UNABLE to find the book anywhere. The first copy I found on ebay. Where can I locate one?

Thanks again, for all your research and support. I really look up to you.

I am so glad my book helped you! I am particularly happy to see the sentence "It really makes you feel that you can crush HIV".

You can find the printed and kindle versions of my book in English and Spanish on amazon using the following link (the blue cover is the latest version) http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=nelson+vergel&x=14&y=16

Let me know if you have any questions in the future and keep up with the good work.

In health, Nelson

Taking heart preventative supplements properly?
mdr