How can i kepp my numbers, and body healthy
Mar 24, 2010
I would like to know how I can keep my t cell count and viral load at a healthy point. And at the same time put on weight and keep my body looking physically healthy
Response from Mr. Vergel
Besides taking your HIV medications with good adherence, you can take care of yourself by doing the steps in the fourth document listed in this link:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Do Lymph Nodes Swell With Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take For Elavil To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- I Had Sex With Someone Who Had Hep C Does That Mean I Have It
- Can You Get Hiv From Eating After Someone?
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.