Symptoms of lipodystophy and wasting.

Nelson,

If I have HIV it would have been from something that happened in 2003. In total I have had 11 negative HIV tests including 3 tests in 2009, both antibody and PCR down to 48 copies.

The only reason I am fixated on HIV is because of fat loss in forearms and legs and my legs ache every day. Have been taking 8 hour tylenol muscle and pain relief every day. But they seem to keep thinning on me which scares me.

Since I have no HIV diagnosis yet, I've been visiting all the other specialists, hematologists, endocrinologists, infectious disease and lastly immunologist who ran a bunch of tests recently. I know that my CD4 as of November 2009 was 701, he did another one recently but I don't know that number yet. I know I have low testosterone from the immunologist and in October I had high morning cortisol levels. Also know my ANA or Lupus titers were high.

I'm piecing this all together and still come up with HIV because I have nothing else I can think of.

What can I do until I have a diagnosis to maintain muscle? I have whey protein powder and this Fruitein stuff and also bought some of that Juven stuff, but nothing really seems to stop the achey legs.

I am not fatigued as I just shoveled out an entire driveway of snow and I haven't been sick for a long time.

If it's HIV, then it has maybe messed up my metabolism, but hasn't yet affected my immune system as bad.

Stools are big and bulky and also dry as if I am not absorbing enough fluids.

Just trying to maintain my health. I almost ordered Anavar steroids from the VitalityPharm website just so I can feel like I'm doing something. The immunologist doesn't want to prescribe testosterone until he knows what's causing my problems. But I don't want to wait.

Thanks a lot!

M.

Wait for all hormone tests first. No need to be stressing and doing things blindly.

Let me know when you get the results.

nelson

Immune Supporting Vitamins
How can i kepp my numbers, and body healthy