over the counter testosterone

hey nelson i was thinking of taking t-bombII 168tabs from MHP. been poz now for 3 years u/d viral load and cd4 in the high 400's i am 39years old and a bodybuilder and i take atripla. not sure what my test levels are but i wanted to ask do you think this would be safe and not interfere with my atripla?? right now i dont have any symptons of low testosterone but i figured it may help with gains in the gym. thanks in advance.

To be honest, I have no idea what that supplement contains. Most over the counter testosterone or growth hormone boosters do not work and I have seen people have liver issues with them. We also do not know any potential interactions of these supplements with HIV medications.

I would just get your total and free testosterone blood levels checked and get on a testosterone gel if you have low levels.

I am publishing my second book called : Testosterone: A Man's Guide, next month. You will be able to find practical detailed information on all testosterone options there! It will be available on amazon.com and I will make an announcement on this column.

Let me know if you need any more information about gels, injections, etc after you receive your blood test results.

You can increase lean body mass and stregth with 5 grams a day of creatine monohydrate, which is cheap and has tons of data behind it.

Nelson

Dealing with my Buffalo Hump and Turkey Neck
Immune Supporting Vitamins