Dealing with my Buffalo Hump and Turkey Neck

Dear Nelson We spoke a few years ago about my Buffalo Hump and the large amount of fat under my chin. I have had it for years now and it has become emotionally over the top. I haven't had a date for years now. Any time I see(or meet) a guy. All I can think about is how hideous I look. Between my neck and under my chin I now have a 19 inch neck. I guess it would be alright and natural if I had a 44 inch waist, but my waist is 33 inches. I have gone on starvation diets and I loss weight everywhere else but my chin and neck.

My question is in NYC have you had any contact with clients (or Doctor's) who have had their insurance pay for treatment. I have Medicare, Empire Blue Cross and Medicaid. I have a difficulty sleeping (coughing) and difficulty swolling. My primary physician has sent me to an ear, nose and throat doctor. They won't say that my condition is causing this.

Possibly a start would going to a ear, noise and throat doctor who deals with this and maybe he (or she) can find help with this issue. Thanks Nelson for all your good advice... David

You should not be suffering needlessly for this body shape change that most likely was caused by increased insulin resistance and fat accumulation related to HIV medications. Many plastic surgeons are writing good medical necessity letters to justify liposuction of the neck and hump due to pain or sleep related issues.

I have posted a good simple letter that a doctor wrote for liposuction of the hump: http://www.medibolics.com/InsuranceLetterHumpSurgery.htm

Also, these are some doctors in NYC that people added to my facialwasting.org web site From http://facialwasting.org/surveys_lists.htm

Dr. Senderoff, Park Ave Aesthetic Surgery, 461 Park Ave South , NYC (212)481-3939

and

Henry Spinelli 875 5th Avenue New York, NY 10065-4952 (212) 570-6235

Call them both and talk to them about their experience getting liposuction for the hum/neck paid for insurance. Also, ask them about any out-of-pocket costs and if they use ultrasound assisted liposuction, since it seems to be the best method to break up fat fibers in both areas. letter for hump reimbursement

I hope this helps.

Let us know what happens.

Nelson

hi from venezuela
over the counter testosterone