Heartmath to boost CD4?

My HIV practitioner tried several times to convince me that "Heartmath" (developed by the Institute of Heartmath in Boulder Creek, CA) will most likely improve my immune status and boost my CD4 counts. However I am very sceptical, as this Institute basically just wants to sell a software plus a pulse sensor ($299) for a home training of the "heart intelligence". Nowhere can I find any neutral information on this method beside the website of the Institute and stores selling its products. Have you heard of heartmath and what is your judgement? Something to seriously consider or is it pure quackery and money-making? Thank you so much for your kind opinion Thomas

I have never heard of it. It seems to be a bio feed back gadget. I am not sure if it works. Have your HIV practitioner show you peer reviewed journals where the data have been presented and let me know.

Nelson

HIV and Nutrition
nutrition