hiv re-infection

I have been dating someone for the past few months - I am hiv positive and he is negative. He has asked me a few times whether, if he becomes infected by me with HIV, after that we would be able to have sex without a condom. I don't know the answer, and I also don't want to think about that possibility. We use protection always.

If I was you, I would make sure that you always wear a condom and that your HIV viral load is undetectable ( with almost perfect adherence to medications from your part). These two things together can almost be a certain way to avoid infecting him/her. Do not get distracted with that thought of raw sex, it can play a trick in your mind and tend to steer you towards risky sex that can end up infecting you, and affecting your relationship in more than one way. Passing on HIV to someone else is one of the worst things you can do, and no bareback sex is worth that.

Nelson

Can multivitamins inteact negatively with Kaletra /Epivir?
Reversing AIDS wasting???