Can multivitamins inteact negatively with Kaletra /Epivir?

I am planning to take multivitamins (http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/Item01401/One-Per-Day-Tablets.html) and fish oil capsules with Kaletra. I have already seen in this forum that there is no problem with fish oil, but is there a danger of negative interaction with this multivitamins supplement? (http://www.drugs.com/cdi/kaletra.html In this link it says that there could be a negative interaction) If this multivitamins supplement is not the right one could you tell me the one to take? Thank you David

No interactions are expected with B vitamins and HIV medications. Omega 3 oils have also been found to be save, as long as you do not have bleeding disorders. A multi-vitamin a day will not present risks of interactions. However, I also believe about taking vitamins and all other non- HIV medications two to four hours after I take my HIV meds since just to be conservative in preventing any potential interactions.

Always talk to your doctor about any supplements you are taking. Also, the best source of interaction information is your pharmacist. Write down all you are taking and doses and present it to your pharmacy when it is not rush hour, of course.

Nelson

test
hiv re-infection