No Sodium Diets

I have been + since 1994, a heavy alcohol drinker. In the last few weeks was diagnosed with Cirrhosis and what is know as Alcoholic Hepatitis, both pretty advanced. Part of the treatment is to follow a NO SODIUM diet which is very hard to follow, I am doing my best. Can you let me know where should I go to find products with no sodium, it seems that even flavored water has sodium these days.

Thanks for you help.

Decreasing sodium in the United States is difficult but possible.

The American Heart Association has great articles on this.

Read this article and also download the booklet that they mention at the bottom of the page. http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=552

They also have a cookbook that you can buy with heart-healthy lower sodium dishes.

Nelson

Need to gain weight
WASTING