|Need to gain weight
Jan 24, 2010
Hi, I am HIV positive male and from last 4 years i am HIV positive, I am trying to gain weight from quite a long time. 1yr back i developed descriminated TB and lost too much of weight, now my weight is 50kg and height is 5 feet 6 inches. Please advice me some suppliment to gain weight. Currently I am on sustiva from past 1 year.......CD4 count is 650+
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Do you have whey protein supplements in your country? A shake of 40 grams of it with fruit 1-2 a day plus three normal meals should help, as long as your gut is working well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And AIDS
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.