Canadian looking for Deca Durabolin

I was the person who asked about obtaining Nandrolone Deconoate in Canada. I called the Canadian Special Access Programme regarding this drug and it is no longer manufactured at all in this country. It was manufactured by Schering-Plough Canada Inc. but as of April 2009 they have stopped making it. So it looks like I will be traveling to another country and taking my chances at the border.

Thanks

The same thing happened to us in the United States three years ago. Fortunately, compounding pharmacies jumped in and started making even cheaper than when big pharma used to make it. Do you guys have compounding pharmacies in Canada? You may want to explore that option since importing anabolics is illegal even with a prescription.

Nelson

Turning 50 in November
Switching from testosterone gel to injections