Canadian looking for Nandrolone Deconoate

I am a HIV/Hep C positive patient in Canada, I do have moderate to severe Lipoatrphy. I am about to start Hep C treatment next summer and I was hoping to use Deca Durabolin for 3 months to help me gain weight before I started treatment. Can you tel me how I would get this drug from a US pharmacy. I am getting zero help from my doctor and Hiv/Hep C specialist on what I can do. If I need to travel I will, but not sure what the process of finding a Doctor in the US would be or could I somehow get a script from my doctor and call the pharmacy. I feel lost. I am not sure I would survive the treatment at my current weight (155 lbs, 6 feet tall). Thanks for all you do!

I know some physicians in Toronto and Vancouver are very well trained in hormone replacement and can probably help you. I will find out for you soon..please get back to me.

Nandrolone, an injectable anabolic studied in HIV, cannot be imported legally to Canada or the US, even with a prescription. Here in the US we get it from compounding pharmacies. Since you have Hep C, I would avoid oral anabolic agents.

Nelson

Might need a referral Nelson...
muscle-building supplements?