facial wasting, body wasting

hi,i am a healhty 18year survior of hiv. my most recent cocktail is: Truvada 1aday,Viramue 200mg 2dly,testosterone Cyp inj., 2ml once a week along w/ oxandrolone 10mg tabs twice a day.. I am 5'8"and my weight is 137llbs. my normal healthy feeling weight is 150llbs.. I work out w/ 3times a week.I eat very well, 3 to 4 meals a day w/ snacking btwn meals.. i'm am unalbe to add any weight to my frame. my md had me on deca-nandrolone and testosterone inj before and and i was gaining weight and feeling so much better.but i am told that deca is no longer made in the states... is there any other steriod medication that wud be compared to deca?? R.

Deca Durabolin is still available and cheaper than before.

200 mg a week , a conservative dose used in combination with a daily testosterone gel, costs around $12, for a total monthly cost of $48.

Your doctor has to call in a prescription at APSMEDS.com . They will make the product for you. Call that compounding pharmacy ahead of time so that they have your contact info before your doctor calls or faxes the prescription.

I urge you to read Medibolics.com or join my discussion group by emailing pozhealth-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

I am so surprised about how many doctors do not know that nandrolone is still available. They tend to prescribe oral Oxandrin in its place and forget that Oxandrin can raise liver enzymes. That is why it is extremely important to stay informed!

Nelson

On trizivir for 10 years
bio-alcamid complications