PLEASE HELP ME FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR

PLEASE HELP ME FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR Jul 4, 2009 You replied to this question but you said I didn't tell you where I was. I did and it's MONTREAL IN CANADA. Hie..... I am a 29yr old female, and I have probably lived with HIV for maybe 12 or 6 yrs I don't know. My Doctor doesn't seem that knowledgeable and is always busy. I am in desperate need to find another doctor who can explain things to me properly tell me whats going on and will help me understand about Cd4 levels etc Please please I am begging you .I live in Montreal Canada. I found out I had the disease 2001 and started seeing a doctor 2004 however he didn't start me on medication till February this year. I'm on Atripla and don't know how I'm doing on it. and I've started gaining belly fat which I tried to lose by being on Master Cleanse which is probably not good for my Nutrition being it's only lemon juice and maple syrup. So I jes found out aBout this site now and would like help on how I can go about defeating this Lipodystrophy safely and with which medications. I started working out 2 and a half weeks ago Please help. Thank you. YOUR REPLY Response from Mr. Vergel

Stop using those weird cleasing programs, they do not work and may be actually bad for you.

You did not tell me where you are so I cannot really help you.

Nelson

I would contact one of these organizations to ask them

http://www.thebody.com/index/hotlines/canadian_aso.html

nelson

Fat Gain- what to do?
antidepressants effect on muscle?