Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

PLEASE HELP ME FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR
Sep 5, 2009

PLEASE HELP ME FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR Jul 4, 2009 You replied to this question but you said I didn't tell you where I was. I did and it's MONTREAL IN CANADA. Hie..... I am a 29yr old female, and I have probably lived with HIV for maybe 12 or 6 yrs I don't know. My Doctor doesn't seem that knowledgeable and is always busy. I am in desperate need to find another doctor who can explain things to me properly tell me whats going on and will help me understand about Cd4 levels etc Please please I am begging you .I live in Montreal Canada. I found out I had the disease 2001 and started seeing a doctor 2004 however he didn't start me on medication till February this year. I'm on Atripla and don't know how I'm doing on it. and I've started gaining belly fat which I tried to lose by being on Master Cleanse which is probably not good for my Nutrition being it's only lemon juice and maple syrup. So I jes found out aBout this site now and would like help on how I can go about defeating this Lipodystrophy safely and with which medications. I started working out 2 and a half weeks ago Please help. Thank you. YOUR REPLY Response from Mr. Vergel

Stop using those weird cleasing programs, they do not work and may be actually bad for you.

You did not tell me where you are so I cannot really help you.

Nelson

Response from Mr. Vergel

I would contact one of these organizations to ask them

http://www.thebody.com/index/hotlines/canadian_aso.html

nelson

Previous
Fat Gain- what to do?
Next
antidepressants effect on muscle?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.