exercise supplements

hi my cd4 is 171,viral laod @ 35000, i have been working out for 2 two months now. afterwards, i am so tired. i just ordered you book built to survive but i read your interview section. do you think it might be to late to try the anabolic therapy and how to i talk to my docter about it.

Anabolics are usually prescribed to those who are losing weight unintentionally, although some doctors believe that having extra lean body mass protects people from potential problems in the future.

I would work out at least for a year and try to adhere to a good and balanced diet before thinking about supplements and other options. You need to cover your basis and develop the habit of actually going to the gym three times a week.

Get at least 6 hours of sleep a day, eat at least three balanced meals with nuts, lean meats, vegetables, and fruit. Do not skip breakfast.

Download the 4th link of this page of my web site since it has a brochure with basic health tips that I think are essential:

http://powerusa.org/brochures_flyers.htm

Nelson

HIV and HIV-related sickness
Fat Gain- what to do?