|This is my 3rd attempt
Sep 5, 2009
Please help me with finding doctors and clinics in Miami. I am poz and moving to Miami. I do not have insurance and have to find a new job. Please help me to find a health care provider who can help me with my HIV situation. Or at least give me some clues where I should start looking. Thanks again. XOXO
| Response from Mr. Vergel
Call these people, I am sure they can help
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Primary Doctor Suspect Hiv From Blood Exam Other Than Hiv?
- Hiv Symptoms For 5 Years
- Thrush Tounge First Symptoms Continue Antibiotics
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Though Cleaning Teeth?
- How Long Can Hiv Lie Dormant?
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.