top athletes and hiv
Aug 31, 2009
I am 18 and just diagnosed positive. Was infected 1 month ago. Can i continue my career as a top international athlete (hard training) and what about medication?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Of course you can! HIV should not stop you from achieving your dreams. Just make sure that your HIV viral load is controlled and that you eat and rest properly.
Let us know if you need anything!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- Syphilis And White Blood Cell Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.