HIV

I just find out that I was HIV+. my doctor did some blood work on me and informed me my Viral Load was 710,000 and my CD4 was 34. I start treatment like 4month ago taking TRUVADA AND ISENTRESS... Now my virus load are undetectable and my cd4 stilll changing doesnt stay stable. Second visit 165cd4 , third visit 275cd4 fourt visit down again 180cd4... I know the normal range of the cd4 and that thing scared me. I want to know how long is gonna take my CD4 goes to the normal range. I know when i start treatment i was in a bad condition with a pneumonia carititis...

It can take 5 years for some people ...Cd4 cells fluctuate but what matters is the trend, not a single number. Also, ask your doctor to show you your CD4 percent to see how that is changing.

Nelson

Wasting fat and muscle
Atripla & Multivitamins