|HIV and green tea
Jul 4, 2009
I was reading on webmd that drinking green tea either kills or weakens HIV cells and was wondering how true or accurate those studies are.
| Response from Mr. Vergel
We only have in vitro data..no human data. I will be talking to some researchers about this in an upcoming meeting and will let you guys know what else I find out. There are several researchers in Houston doing studies using green tea for HIV Nelson
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tea And Hiv
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.