Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Nutrition and ExerciseNutrition and Exercise

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

hiv 0 antibodies
Jul 4, 2009

Hi, Nelson. hope your having a great year. i am someone who is not making hiv antibodies and it has been one year, i do not want to wait any longer for hiv antibodies. not sure if i will ever get them. anyways, my cd4 is droping and so is cd4 percentage. still in the normal range, but dont want to wait until its lower than 5oo. i would like to make the choice of deciding to take meds when im at 800,700,600,500 etc. instead of just ending up in the hospital. . yes i am hiv negative on the antibody test. Im not trying to prove to you that i am infected, you can't tell me that online either, I just would like to know my options since its been more than a year and i cant get dianosed all because of hiv antibodies. thanks. also, i did the hiv dna at six months past exposure and did hiv rna 1 test one year later.

Response from Mr. Vergel

You can always end your despair and confusion by getting a HIV viral load done test. That will be the end of your worries and doubts.

nelson

Previous
K-Pak side effects?
Next
HIV and green tea

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.