hiv 0 antibodies

Hi, Nelson. hope your having a great year. i am someone who is not making hiv antibodies and it has been one year, i do not want to wait any longer for hiv antibodies. not sure if i will ever get them. anyways, my cd4 is droping and so is cd4 percentage. still in the normal range, but dont want to wait until its lower than 5oo. i would like to make the choice of deciding to take meds when im at 800,700,600,500 etc. instead of just ending up in the hospital. . yes i am hiv negative on the antibody test. Im not trying to prove to you that i am infected, you can't tell me that online either, I just would like to know my options since its been more than a year and i cant get dianosed all because of hiv antibodies. thanks. also, i did the hiv dna at six months past exposure and did hiv rna 1 test one year later.

You can always end your despair and confusion by getting a HIV viral load done test. That will be the end of your worries and doubts.

nelson

K-Pak side effects?
HIV and green tea