K-Pak side effects?

Hi Nelson, im a 36yo male in nyc, have been on Atripla for almost a year (june 17) started with tcell count of 76, went up to 223 last Oct. but the numbers have stalled in the early 200, and perhaps going slowly down: (Oct223,Feb206,May201) Despite that, my Cd4% went up from 9 to 11.3 in the last 3 months, However I asked my Dr for a K-pak prescription but the side effects are horrible!, total loss of appetite,a nasty green diarrhea, intestinal growling, low energy, dehydration, headaches, general apathy and so on, tried them both on empty stomach and with a meal but its basically the same...is this common or is my stomach just too sensitive for it? If its normal, how long will it last? i really want to take them but at this point i feel like they are making me more harm than help.... thanks for your help and hope to hear back from you soon.

Wow, that is not common at all...but we are all so different!

Just stop it and try to take a simple multivitamin with every meal. If something makes you feel that horrible, it is not good even if it has great promises.

Nelson

Best protein shake 100% protein.....
hiv 0 antibodies