|Recent Diagnosis...Am I exercising too much?
Jul 4, 2009
I was diagnosed about one month ago, and I know from past blood tests that I was infected in the past 6 months. I started exercising everyday about 8 months ago--cardio everyday for 40-55 minutes, and weight training an additional 30 minutes for three days per week. Sometimes I do cardio twice a day to manage my strees from work and to keep me from thinking about the dianosis. Is this too much exercise?
Thank you for you help!
| Response from Mr. Vergel
If you are not losing too much weight or you are not tired, you are probably not over training. Exercise was my salvation to keep my sanity when I found out I was poz in 1986 and thought I was going to die.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.