Recent Diagnosis...Am I exercising too much?

I was diagnosed about one month ago, and I know from past blood tests that I was infected in the past 6 months. I started exercising everyday about 8 months ago--cardio everyday for 40-55 minutes, and weight training an additional 30 minutes for three days per week. Sometimes I do cardio twice a day to manage my strees from work and to keep me from thinking about the dianosis. Is this too much exercise?

Thank you for you help!

If you are not losing too much weight or you are not tired, you are probably not over training. Exercise was my salvation to keep my sanity when I found out I was poz in 1986 and thought I was going to die.

Make sure you get your CD4 cells and viral load checked right away to see if you need HIV medications or not.

Nelson

spirulina
Obesity and Diet pills