Deca cycles

am 20 yrs old, ive been working out for 3 yrs, and i wana start taking steoids as minimal as possible so, my coach precribed deca 50mg for me, so i dont know is it safe for me? whats the risk and should i wait more? plz help

You should read the many postings I have posted in this column about deca (nandrolone decanoate)

200 mg every two weeks have worked well for many men and it is a low conservative dose. Please read info here

and try to read Built to Survive since it has many pages detailing not only safe use of hormones but also nutrition, supplements and exercise. This link will take you to some information:

Managing body wasting
steroids/immune function