I am about to start atripla, and I am scared to continue taking my multi-vitamin/ multi-mineral

I am starting atripla therapy and i read that St. Johns wort is a no no. That being said, I am very active and exercise a lot. I have been taking a multi vitamin/ multi-mineral vitamin pack from produced by GNC for active men. Is it safe to continue using the vitamins and are there other ingredients and herbs that I should be on the look out for.

So far , B vitamins and minerals have not been found to interact with HIV medications, so I would not be too concerned and still take your multivitamin with Atripla. Do not take herbs or any other supplement without consulting your physician.

Nelson

Is the supplement resveratrol bad for HIV?
Kidney