Will Medicaid pay and if so, how will I find a Dr. in DFW TX that will do it correctly?

Hello! I am praying you can help me. I am DESPERATE to get rid of this buffalo hump/very large tummy (I had been on two PI's and Zerit and was recently taken off.) Between that and the fat loss in my face, butt, etc. I look like a freak and people do not fail to continuously mention that. I have NO self-esteem as it is and have even less now. Can you please help me? Does Medicaid pay for the procedure, what exactly does the procedure entail, will it grow back and would you PLEASE be so kind as to help me find a reputable doctor that will do the procedure and has the most experience in doing it? I would appreciate it more than words could say. Thank you so very much for your time and attention and I wish you a wonderful day.

Ultrasound assisted liposuction has shown to be very effective in removing fat in the buffalo hump. Some doctors are getting Medicare and Medicaid to pay for the procedure if the hump causes neck pain or other medical issues. I do not know any doctors in your area, but most primary care doctors are aware of who is performing liposuction or facial reconstruction in their area, so ask your doctor about it.

Now that you are off Zerit and the PI's (I am assuming you are taking a good HAART combo that replaces them), I hope that your changes for the hump to return are minimized. I would also make sure that you exercise to improve your insulin resistance since that may be linked to the hump. Also, keeping your lipids in check is key to probably minimizing its return.

Nelson

dont see mucle gain
Is the supplement resveratrol bad for HIV?