dont see mucle gain

hi i been lifting weights for about 10 months now and dont see very much increase!!! a friend told me to take creatine to build mucle is it ok with atripa ??? please help i really want mucle in my body!!

Yes, creatine can really help with increasing muscle mass but some people get very bloated with it and have a lot of water retention, so go easy on it. They say to load up 20 mg a day for 5 days and then go down to a maintenance dose of 5 grams a day. Most products combine it with glucose, alpha lipoic acid and taurine since it seems that those work in synergy with creatine. Just make sure that you have your doctor monitor your kidney function on it.

Also, have your doctor check your testosterone to make sure it is within normal range. And ensure that you are working out properly and eating a proper and balanced diet.

Nelson

Regarding Testrim 1%
Will Medicaid pay and if so, how will I find a Dr. in DFW TX that will do it correctly?