Regarding Testrim 1%

You recently stated.. 'Just make sure that your total testosterone in your blood is above 500 nanograms per deciliter for best results' I just started using Testrim 1% and my total testosterone is 271.. should I be using a stronger dose or another medication? I was concidering Testopel 75mg.

Thanks in advance, Joe

Joe

Testopel (testosterone pellets) are a good alternative. They last 3-4 months, so they are great for those afraid of needles or who hate applying a gel daily. I once used 12 pellets and they eventually disappear, and I was happy with the results. They are expensive but insurance sometimes pays for it. Just make sure that the doctor is well trained on its application.

Another way to get your testosterone higher is to use a compounded gel that contains 5 % testosterone instead of the 1% that Testim has. You can get it by prescription from many pharmacies. I have used apsmeds.com and gotocompoundingshop.com with success. They take credit cards and ship to your house.

I hope to finish my book on testosterone soon, so be on the look out for it here.

Let me know if you need anything else. We are here to help!

Nelson

I am so tired...end of my rope
dont see mucle gain