Rhabdomyolysis

I have been told I have statin induced rhabdomyolysis. My question is.....How long does it take to recover from this, although my blood work is normal, I am still experiencing the burning in my legs and arms and cannot even walk 2 miles without experiencing muscle aches and servere swelling of my legs. How long should I expect to wait till be able to exercise again if ever?

It will take a while, but if you want to accelerate your return to normal, take 300 mg of Coenzyme Q-10 and 3000 mg of Carnitine a day. I would stay on those supplements!

Try to get your cholesterol down by eating less animal fat, more fruits and vegetables, sugar free steel cut oatmeal, almonds and pecans, cold water fish like salmon and sardines, and return to cardiovascular and resistance exercise.

Nelson

What is happening to Nandrolone??
butt filler