Need Doctor Recommendation

Dear Nelson, Firstly, I want to thank you for your continued support of advocating steroid treatment for HIV related conditions. I know I am not alone in asking point blank, where can I find a doctor in my area who will prescribe steroids? There should be a resource for HIV patients to find a doctor who is not "afraid" or "ignorant" of the positive benefits or deca for HIV body fat issues. I hope you can recommend some sites for me (and thousands like me) to find some real help. Thank you very much! MJBG

There are progressive doctors listed in our web site medibolics.com

You cannot find nandrolone anymore in the US (long story) but you can still get Oxandrin.

Nelson

Creatine and Atripla
anabolic steroids?