Need Doctor Recommendation
Apr 24, 2009
Dear Nelson, Firstly, I want to thank you for your continued support of advocating steroid treatment for HIV related conditions. I know I am not alone in asking point blank, where can I find a doctor in my area who will prescribe steroids? There should be a resource for HIV patients to find a doctor who is not "afraid" or "ignorant" of the positive benefits or deca for HIV body fat issues. I hope you can recommend some sites for me (and thousands like me) to find some real help. Thank you very much! MJBG
Response from Mr. Vergel
There are progressive doctors listed in our web site medibolics.com
You cannot find nandrolone anymore in the US (long story) but you can still get Oxandrin.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.