Apr 24, 2009
Hi - I constantly have red eyes - +ve 3yrs - not on meds - cd4 750 & VL 33000 - what could be the cause - also occasional sinusitus.Thanks
| Response from Mr. Vergel
it could be caused by allergies, or staring at a computer screen too long.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.