Apr 24, 2009
Hi - I constantly have red eyes - +ve 3yrs - not on meds - cd4 750 & VL 33000 - what could be the cause - also occasional sinusitus.Thanks
Response from Mr. Vergel
it could be caused by allergies, or staring at a computer screen too long.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Yellow Discharge Bacterial Vaginosis
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- Which Cells Are Affected By Herpes?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.