Apr 11, 2009
Will medicare pay for removal of my buffalo hump?
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, if your doctor can write a letter that links the buffalo hump to pain or sleep apnea.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Can Hiv Survive In Toilet Water?
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Do Hiv Symptoms Last For 3 Months?
- Have You Ever Seen A 3 Month Negative Turn Positive
- Is Chest Pain Associated With Acute Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.