HGH

Hi Nelson.I have been hiv for 20 years and do not take any med, my t-cell 600 and viral load undected. I would like to know if hgh is safe to take and if I could benifect from it?

I would not mess with it.

Unless you are wasting, I see no benefit on using human growth hormone. It can burn some fat, but the side effects may be a problem. Joint aches, water retention, high blood sugar/diabetes, carpal tunnel syndrome, and even fears of growth of cancers may be of concern. Also, the price is crazy for what it does.

Stick with a balanced diet and exercise three to five times a week for improved body composition.

Nelson

No appetite!!!
Butt Gone!