Apr 11, 2009
Is there any data that says that this Website is false? www.curehiv.com , I cannot find anything that disproves this Doctor's Theory and i only find reports and documentation pointing toward this Doctors idea as a very remarkable and potential treatment for HIV/AIDS. He even has a US and an International Patent on it. Can anyone tell me if this is for real? Let's help this man prove this correct and fund Him!
Response from Mr. Vergel
There are dozens of web sites like that one. They are all a scam. Do not waste your time with them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Itchy Skin Do I Have Hiv?
- When Having Sex The Condom Broke Is It Possible For You To Get Hiv From An Infected Person?
- Who Has The Right To Know About Patient's Hiv Status?
- Is Hiv Transmitted Through Feces?
- What Does Marinol Show Up As In A Drug Screen?
- How Is Hiv Spread From Women To Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.