Apr 11, 2009
Is there any data that says that this Website is false? www.curehiv.com , I cannot find anything that disproves this Doctor's Theory and i only find reports and documentation pointing toward this Doctors idea as a very remarkable and potential treatment for HIV/AIDS. He even has a US and an International Patent on it. Can anyone tell me if this is for real? Let's help this man prove this correct and fund Him!
Response from Mr. Vergel
There are dozens of web sites like that one. They are all a scam. Do not waste your time with them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- Hiv Risk If U Get Semen On Your Hands
- Can I Get Hep C From Swallowing Semen?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.