Apr 11, 2009
Is there any data that says that this Website is false? www.curehiv.com , I cannot find anything that disproves this Doctor's Theory and i only find reports and documentation pointing toward this Doctors idea as a very remarkable and potential treatment for HIV/AIDS. He even has a US and an International Patent on it. Can anyone tell me if this is for real? Let's help this man prove this correct and fund Him!
Response from Mr. Vergel
There are dozens of web sites like that one. They are all a scam. Do not waste your time with them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can An Adult Get Infected By Drinking Hiv Breast Milk Once?
- How To Use Gentian Violet To Treat Thrush In Adults?
- Thrush In Mouth Swollen Lips
- Are Muscle Spasms Symptom Of Hiv?
- What Do You Do If You Accidentally Inject Yourself With Hiv Needle?
- Does Your Tongue And Mouth Swell When You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.