Sir are u HIV positive
Mar 2, 2009
i want to know that you are HIV positive. If so for how long. Please give me tips for live happy with HIV. I am very scared. please help
Response from Mr. Vergel
Yes, I am and for 25 years. You can live a long and healthy life with HIV if you start treatment when your doctor tells you to. Also, get some counseling, go to support groups, exercise and eat well!
You may want to read my non profit's brochure on how to live well with HIV:
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Baking Soda Help With Herpes?
- White Discharge Gonorrhea
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Hpv?
- What Do Herpes Looks Like On Your Lips?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.