exercise and bloating
Feb 23, 2009
why do I often feel bloated with a distended abdomen following treadmill walking?
Response from Mr. Vergel
I am not sure why. I usually feel less bloated after I exercise and lose some water and burn some calories
If is bothering you a lot, you want to ask to be refered to a GI doctor
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Thrush In Mouth And Laryngitis
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Where On The Body Can Shingles Break Out?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Tongue
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.