Jan 31, 2009
i am currently recovering from an eating disorder and therfore gaining weight. i have taken to weetabix as a good food to up my calories with as its eas to eat. however, it is pretty much pure carbs and not alot else. is it better for me to gain weight by eating more carbs or more fat.????? hope you can help
Response from Mr. Vergel
The key is to have a balanced diet with complex carbs, protein, and fats. You may want to read this report: http://www.thebody.com/content/living/art2516.html
I hope this helps
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chronic Candidiasis And Pancreatitis
- Statistics For Contracting Hiv First Time Having Sex With A Person
- How Long After A Person Is Infected With Hiv Do You Get Symptoms?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will Antibiotics Cure Chlamydia?
- What Virus Or Bacteria Causes Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.