Jan 31, 2009
i am currently recovering from an eating disorder and therfore gaining weight. i have taken to weetabix as a good food to up my calories with as its eas to eat. however, it is pretty much pure carbs and not alot else. is it better for me to gain weight by eating more carbs or more fat.????? hope you can help
| Response from Mr. Vergel
The key is to have a balanced diet with complex carbs, protein, and fats. You may want to read this report: http://www.thebody.com/content/living/art2516.html
I hope this helps
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What To Do When Diagnosed With Herpes?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Are The Complications Of Gonorrhea?
- What Can Happen If Herpes Goes Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.