Truvada and Kaletra and wt loss

in a 11/08 question, you quoted from a study showing truvada or sustiva w/kaletra showed 11%of pts losing 20% of their fat under their skin. Can you tell me where I can find that article? I am concerned for an adolescent heterosexual male who has been diagnosed w/anorexia nervosa and currently on this regimen of truvada and kaletra. I appreciate any information. Thank you!

I would not bother that patient at all. This combo is actually one of the best and does not really cause any weight loss per se. 11% is too small of a percent to scare someone.

What you need to worry about if your friend is eating enough and that his viral load is undetectable. Concetrate is supporting him on that. Is he getting therapy for his anorexia

Nelson

how can I gain weight
Digestive Enzymes